Photo: Christoph Worsch, Jena, edited
From 22.01. to 05.03.2023, various topics related to AI will be presented in Sunday lectures (16:00; German) in the exhibition “I AM A.I. – explaining artificial intelligence”. These are:
- 22.01.2023 AI in administration
- 29.01.2023 AI for street traffic optimization
- 05.02.2023 Using AI to bring light into the darkness of the Middle Ages
- 12.02.2023 Ethical questions related to AI
- 19.02.2023 Small molecules – deadly and healing
- 26.02.2023 Data, science and the history of AI
- 05.03.2023 Chances and risks of AI – examples from climate research and medicine
The lectures take place in Lecture Hall 4 at the Ernst-Abbe-Campus (Carl-Zeiß-Straße 3, 07743 Jena).
More information can be found on the events page of the exhibition.