The Abbe School of Photonics organizes the Jena Online Symposium for Digital Education in STEM 2022. It is the first online conference on digital education held in the Gather.town twin of the Abbe Center of Photonics powered by digiPHOTON.
29. & 30.11.2022
Registration until 20.11.2022
- Online/Virtual Laboratories
- Hybrid/Digital Laboratories
- Virtual Reality and 3D Applications
- Augmented Reality Learning
- Serious Games and Software/Game-based Learning
- Blended, Flipped and Mobile Learning
- Innovations, Trends and Best Practice Experiences
- Multimedia Resources
- ICT Skills and Digital Socializing
- Virtual Learning and Collaborative Environments
At our Abbe School of Photonics at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena, we have been working on innovations for digital teaching in recent years. Particularly, we found some solutions for Digital Teaching Labs, and have already put them into practice in our Photonics Master’s degree program.
We are looking for an exchange with the digital teaching community and received already confirmation from some great keynote speakers. Clearly, our own background and main interest is in optics and photonics, and this is also where we want to place highest emphasis during the symposium. Yet, we want to open this symposium to the general community of STEM, as many of the tools and concepts will be cross-transferable.Dr. Falko Sojka, project team leader „digiPHOTON“