The Junior Professorship for Digital Humanities (Image/Object) of Jena University and their partners organize the 3rd Workshop on Research and Education in Urban History in the Age of Digital Libraries.
27.-28.03.2023, LMU Munich
Call for Papers:
Submission Deadline: 30.11. 2022
Submission Link: EasyChair
More information can be found on the workshop website.
Contributions on theoretical and methodological issues, application scenarios and projects, as well as novel approaches and tools are welcome. These include:
- Theory, Methods, and Systematization
- Data handling and data schemes
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Visualization and Presentation
- Education in urban history
The proceedings of the workshop will be published with Springer-Nature in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series.